What are potential mechanisms of benefit of icosapent ethyl?
Video navigation menu
- Insights from REDUCE-IT and STRENGTH 0:23
- Overview of potential mechanisms 1:41
- Focus on lipoprotein synthesis 2:10
- Focus on plasma lipoproteins 3:12
- Focus on chronic inflammation 4:37
- Focus on atherothrombosis 5:56
- Focus on cell membrane cholesterol 6:46
This presentation by Prof. Packard is part of a series titled "CV risk reduction beyond statin therapy: Exploring the role of Icosapent ethyl".
Prof. Chris Packard, PhD is Honorary Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of EPCCS. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of EPCCS.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant received from Amarin.