The future of CV medicine: anti-inflammation
Video navigation menu
- Residual inflammatory risk 0:42
- Findings from the CANTOS trial 1:57
- Findings with colchicine in patients with chronic atherosclerosis 3:11
- Colchicine in those with ACS and acute MI 7:31
- Anticipated guideline recommendations 11:25
Do you agree that the time has come to give colchicine to patients with stable atherosclerotic disease?
This video was recorded in response to a recent publication of a subanalysis of COLCOT in Eur Heart J.
Dr. Paul M Ridker is the Eugene Braunwald Professor of Medicine at the Harvard Medical School and directs the Center for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, a translational research unit at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA, USA.
The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of EPCCS.