U-Prevent helps to assess individual CV risk and treatment effect
Video navigation menu
- Translating effects from scientific literature to the doctor's office: which factors play a role? 0:37
- Guideline recommendations on risk assessment in different patient groups 2:15
- The distribution of risk in vascular patients is very broad - how to deal with this 3:53
- Decision aid tool to choose the right risk assessment tool for the right patient 4:49
- U-Prevent: establish personal risk profiles for different groups of patients 5:36
- Assessing lifetime CV risk with the U-Prevent-tool 8:23
For which patient category do you consider U-Prevent most useful?
- 1. Healthy people <50 years old
- 2. Elderly >70 years old
- 3. Vascular patients with residual risk
- 4. Diabetes patients with additional risk factors
PACE-CME follows the development of risk calculators. This video addresses the shift towards more personalized risk assessment, and more specifically what the online U-PREVENT tool has on offer and which calculators it encompasses.
Jannick Dorresteijn, MD, PhD - Fellow vascular medicine, Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht, The Netherlands
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: