New diagnostic algorithm and therapeutic options in HF management
EPCCS Annual CV Summit5' education - Mar. 22, 2019 - Lisbon, Portugal - Peter van der Meer & Monika Hollander
Video navigation menu
- When heart failure is suspected, what should you do? Diagnostic algorithm 0:44
- The latest ESC HF guidelines recognize three forms of HF 1:33
- The role of ARNI in management of HF: a novel therapy to replace an ACE inhibitor 1:48
- Which patients should be treated with ARNI? 2:48
- Can GP's prescribe ARNI treatment? 3:44
This video was recorded during the two-day EPCCS CV Summit and aims to give an impression of the presentation given by prof. Van der Meer.
Peter van der Meer is Professor of Heart Failure and Translational Cardiology at the University of Groningen and director of the coronary care unit of the University Medical Center Groningen, The Netherlands.
Dr. Monika Hollander - General Practitioner, Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, Utrecht, The Netherlands
This recording was independently developed under auspices of EPCCS. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of EPCCS. No funding was obtained for the recording of this video.