Diabetes: How to reduce risk from a cardiovascular perspective?
Preventing Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with T2DM - How to apply novel outcome data with GLP-1 RA to clinical practice (2/3)10' education - July 12, 2018 - Prof. Diederick Grobbee - University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Prof. Grobbee discusses how to reduce CV risk in patients with T2DM, considering the effects of glucose control and the effect of newer agents
Video navigation menu
- Management of modifiable CV risk factors 01:07
- Lowering CV risk by glycemic control 02:37
- 21st century T2DM agents 07:38
- GLP-1 RA & DPP4-inhibitors: Mechanism of action / trials 08:28
- SGLT2-inhibition: mechanism of action/trial 09:20
Professor Diederick Grobbee, MD - Professor of Clinical Epidemiology, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
This recording was developed under auspices of EPCCS. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of EPCCS.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk.