Lower Extremity Artery Disease: a neglected major CV disease: Diagnosis and clinical management in primary careMar. 15, 2018 - EPCCS 2018, Barcelona, Spain - Dr. Rafel Ramos (Girona, Spain)
EPCCS 2018 This is a brief version of the presentation that dr. Ramos gave on peripheral artery disease and associated risks and how it can best be managed.
Video navigation menu
- Prevalence of LEAD 0:22
- Development and clinical presentation of LEAD 1:08
- The problem of LEAD extends beyond the legs 2:21
- Current treatment of LEAD is inadequate 2:55
- How is LEAD diagnosed? 4:26
- Optimal management of LEAD includes improving lifestyle factors and medication 5:42
This video was recorded during the two-day EPCCS CV Summit and is a brief version of the presentation given by dr. Ramos
Dr. Rafel Ramos - IDIAP Jordi Gol, Institut Catala de la Salut (ICS), Girona, Spain
This recording was independently developed under auspices of EPCCS. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of EPCCS. No funding was obtained for the recording of this video.