Ingredients of effective strategies to stimulate behaviour change10' education - May 25, 2017
In their summary of the EPCCS session on behaviour change, dr. Monika Hollander and prof. Christi Deaton highlight the importance of GP's engagement in prevention, and which techniques to help patients improve risk behaviour can be employed.
Video navigation menu
- GP's and practice nurses play a central role in stimulating behaviour change 0:38
- What studies have been done on the effectiveness of various strategies and which questions remain? 1:15
- What the ESC guidelines say and what that means for daily clinical practice 2:27
- Motivational interviewing is a skill 4:03
- Who is responsible for making lifestyle changes? 5:25