The evidence base for health behaviour changes
Prof. Richard Hobbs (Oxford, UK) and Prof. Paul Aveyard (Oxford, UK) discuss the evidence base of effectiveness of health behaviour changes and how GPs can best play a role in stimulating a patient to engage in lifestyle modifications to reduce their CV risk.
Video navigation menu
- The licence of the GP to address the need for health behaviour changes 0:01
- An effective way to encourage behaviour changes 0:49
- Be prepared and know the options 2:25
- The benefit of temporary succes in behavioural changes 3:03
- Should GPs or policy makers address unhealthy behaviour? 3:49