The evidence base for health behaviour changesDec. 9, 2015 - EPCCS 2015 - Prague, Czech Republic
Prof. Richard Hobbs (Oxford, UK) and Prof. Paul Aveyard (Oxford, UK) discuss the evidence base of effectiveness of health behaviour changes and how GPs can best play a role in stimulating a patient to engage in lifestyle modifications to reduce their CV risk.
Video navigation menu
- The licence of the GP to address the need for health behaviour changes 0:01
- An effective way to encourage behaviour changes 0:49
- Be prepared and know the options 2:25
- The benefit of temporary succes in behavioural changes 3:03
- Should GPs or policy makers address unhealthy behaviour? 3:49