Identifying and treating patients with true hypertension
Richard McManus (Oxford, UK) and Monika Hollander (Utrecht, The Netherlands) discuss which blood pressure measurement method is best to identify true hypertension in primary care and how this should be treated.
Video navigation menu
- What is the best way of diagnosing hypertension, excluding white coat hypertension? 0:01
- Implementing ambulatory blood pressure management in clinical practice 1:27
- The evidence on blood pressure lowering medication 5:16
- The PATHWAY study: data on the use of spironolactone in resistent hypertension 6:57
- New insights into targets for BP-lowering treatment 7:44
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.