What is the evidence base for lipid modification in the guidelines updates?
Richard Hobbs (Oxford, UK) and Arno Hoes (Utrecht, The Netherlands) summarise the lively discussion after Hoes' talk on dilemmas in lipid-lowering in primary care.
Video navigation menu
- Lipid-related dilemmas GPs are faced with in every day practice. 0:01
- LDL is a therapeutic target. But what about HDL? 1:07
- What specific LDL target should we be aiming for? 1:49
- How to manage patients with high LDL-c, in light of the targets? 2:47
- Debunking some old myths around statins. 4:23
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: