What is the evidence base for lipid modification in the guidelines updates?10' education - Feb. 24, 2016 - Prague - EPCCS 2015
Richard Hobbs (Oxford, UK) and Arno Hoes (Utrecht, The Netherlands) summarise the lively discussion after Hoes' talk on dilemmas in lipid-lowering in primary care.
Video navigation menu
- Lipid-related dilemmas GPs are faced with in every day practice. 0:01
- LDL is a therapeutic target. But what about HDL? 1:07
- What specific LDL target should we be aiming for? 1:49
- How to manage patients with high LDL-c, in light of the targets? 2:47
- Debunking some old myths around statins. 4:23
The content is aimed for medical professionals. To view this item member registration is needed. Register for free to get unlimited access to our educational resources.